Sweet Dream House Rescue, Inc. is a non-profit, no kill, all volunteer, all breed animal rescue. Our shelter is staffed and run entirely by volunteers. We also utilize a network of foster homes for pets ready for adoption. Our mission is to rescue homeless and abandoned animals, to spay/neuter, vaccinate and provide any needed medical care until they are adopted into loving homes. We are often the rescue of last resort, waiting until other rescues select from the euthanasia lists to rescue those that are not selected
Adoptable Animal Types & Adoption Fees
Sweet Dream House Rescue has the following adoptable animal types available and their adoption fees are as follows:
- Puppies: $275.00
- Dogs: $225.00
- Cats: $80.00*
- Kittens: $100.00*
*For the My Furry Valentine Adoption Event, our cat and kitten adoption fee will be reduced to $25. All of their adoptable animals are spayed/neutered prior to adoption, current on all DHPP/FVRCP and Bordatella vaccines, microchipped and if age appropriate, all of their animals are rabies vaccinated.
We have two ways to adopt a dog:
- Foster to Adopt. This requires completion of a form, we make a copy of your driver’s license, and there is a $40 fee (cash or check only). You are permitted to take the dog home that day for a trial visit of up to one week at your home (longer if necessary is also possible). This will help you determine if you and the dog are the right match. If yes, then the following weekend you can finalize the adoption at either PetSmart. If no, then you return the dog to us at either Petsmart and you are welcome to try a different dog.
- Outright Adoption. If you’re sure you’ve found the right dog, you complete the adoption contract, we copy your driver’s license, you pay the adoption fee in full (cash or check only) and take the dog home. You receive all the dogs health records that we have available to us.
My Furry Valentine Participation
Sweet Dream House Rescue will be attending both days of the My Furry Valentine Main Event. They will bring some adoptable puppies, dogs, kittens, and cats, and will conduct on-site adoptions. You can learn more about their adoptable animals by using the contact information below.
To learn more about Sweet Dream House Rescue, please use the links below.
- Website: www.dreamhouserescue.org
- FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/SDHRescue/
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number: (513) 375-9517
- Adoption Application: Click here to Complete An Adoption Application