Foster Local Animals While They Wait for Their Forever Home
Not ready or able to adopt during My Furry Valentine 2021, but want to still help homeless animals? Consider fostering! By opening your home to a foster animal from a shelter or rescue within the Greater Cincinnati area, you:
- Open precious kennel space for another animal.
- Give an animal a break from a shelter.
- Learn more about the animal in a home environment; providing shelters and rescues with invaluable information that helps them find the right home for the animal.
- Give an animal exposure to potential adopters outside a shelter.
- Allow a rescue to be able to accept an animal into the organization; a rescue can only help animals if they have foster homes to place these animals in.
After filling out the below form, your information will be shared with the rescue/shelter of your choice, or the rescue/shelter nearest to you. Keep in mind not all organizations offer all of the below fostering options.